BP Mods Pioneer Insider Deluxe Kit
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      12/4/2021 6:47:23 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Bradley77
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2019
  • Posts 343
  • Reviews 49
  • Kudos240
carrion4worm wrote:

BP gets in on the highly popular Boro bridge market with this super complete kit. As long as you've got a boro compatible mod and a strip of muji, you are set! Airflow has a wide range, with 7 pins ranging from 1mm to 3.5mm, in .5mm increments. Small Claptons will fit up to 2.5mm, and a .35 Clapton and .7 round single wire coil are included.Tons of cotton "weep" pads are included, and fit into the gasket underneath, which also has an extra included. In fact, everything is plentiful, silicone gaskets, O-rings, grubs and even a spare insulator....a very complete package for the money, with excellent machining and presentation to boot....There may be no jfc, but this bridge does offer some innovation of sorts. The bridge is removable from the acrylic tank, and the included sleeve adapter allows the Pioneer to be fitted in a traditional, sliding glass Boro....very nice touch. This device also includes a front air slot for delros, etc. And has nice, tasteful laser engravings sprinkled around.Flavor is great, much like you would expect from this style bridge. I find it easily equal to the best existing bridges, with my normal juice. Just coiled it today, but no leaks or problems....a far cry from my LinkD experience.More later, vape on!

Deluxe Kit?? it looks like the normal Pioneer insider that you cant get on FT lol or is that what its called but the chimney is a totally different colour as im checking the one im using as I look at the photo!!!

THIS IS ENGLAND!!!
#22 (permalink)      12/4/2021 7:02:33 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Troepfler
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 1929
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos975
Bradley77, thanks for reading the answer about your question in the other thread.
#23 (permalink)      12/4/2021 7:19:54 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4790
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2876
Bradley77 wrote:

carrion4worm wrote:
BP gets in on the highly popular Boro bridge market with this super complete kit. As long as you've got a boro compatible mod and a strip of muji, you are set! Airflow has a wide range, with 7 pins ranging from 1mm to 3.5mm, in .5mm increments. Small Claptons will fit up to 2.5mm, and a .35 Clapton and .7 round single wire coil are included.Tons of cotton "weep" pads are included, and fit into the gasket underneath, which also has an extra included. In fact, everything is plentiful, silicone gaskets, O-rings, grubs and even a spare insulator....a very complete package for the money, with excellent machining and presentation to boot....There may be no jfc, but this bridge does offer some innovation of sorts. The bridge is removable from the acrylic tank, and the included sleeve adapter allows the Pioneer to be fitted in a traditional, sliding glass Boro....very nice touch. This device also includes a front air slot for delros, etc. And has nice, tasteful laser engravings sprinkled around.Flavor is great, much like you would expect from this style bridge. I find it easily equal to the best existing bridges, with my normal juice. Just coiled it today, but no leaks or problems....a far cry from my LinkD experience.More later, vape on!

Deluxe Kit?? it looks like the normal Pioneer insider that you cant get on FT lol or is that what its called but the chimney is a totally different colour as im checking the one im using as I look at the photo!!!

Some users balk at $60.00 for a RBA, when the near identical VapeSnail clone is 30.00. What I see as the main difference isn't clone/authentic, it's the fact that BP Mods literally included almost everything you need....Now, to be clear, I didn't say I had any kind of "special edition", if that's what you're inferring. I refer to it's completeness - that's all.

Glad you like it, It's a really great kit, one of my current faves, with Ether and Mobb Mini.

What does he mean when he says words?
#24 (permalink)      12/6/2021 2:44:25 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
callmeal
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2016
  • Posts 31
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos14
carrion4worm wrote:

callmeal wrote:I've been an mtl rta vaper for many years now but looking to give this whole aio rba thing a go. The pioneer insider isn't listed on fasttech so has anyone got a recommendation for an mtl rba and billet box that is listed here? I've like the look of the Cthulhu AIO and Dot AIO v2 but neither listed on fasttech eitherIf you want, in my opinion, the best (and most-tested/ longest-lasting/ free chip repairs), get a SXK Billet, powered by Evolv's DNA 60. The non-DNA versions are also tested and reliable. You will have tons of options of colors, doors, tips, and panels to consider!Other versions to consider, IMO: The Boxx by Aspire/Sunbox / 2.0 by Ambition/Sunbox / and the V.Vape kit(upcoming)If you want a great 2 for 1, at an ideal price, try the Supbox by SXK...even if you don't get along with Boros, you have a great Side by Side for your RTAs! Less than 30.00 many places, with Sevo 70 chipset.With bridges, there are great options. The VapeSnail, Exocet 2, and Mobb Mini are ALL universally loved by Billet fans, and they are available here. Don't forget to shop for your desired airflow option, if pins/inserts are a separate purchase.

Great info thanks!