Piss take with shipping @anniepan
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.
Thread Tools


Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      2/13/2022 8:53:15 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
stuartd
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2014
  • Posts 827
  • Reviews 91
  • Kudos289
Piss take with shipping @anniepan
Placed a order on the 24th of Jan 2022. take a wild guess when it actually left china the 10th off feb 2022 from wat I've just been told by a c.s agent. as you can see I placed my order well before Chinese New year started and now its only left China 4 days ago are you fucking taking the piss 17 days after a order is placed do you actually do any sort of shipping and according to the ft order page it was shipped two days before ch new year aswell and yes it was instock when i ordered

Edited on 2/13/2022 at 8:55 PM. Reason:
#2 (permalink)      2/14/2022 4:42:55 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 11600
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos6096
Hello stuartd,

Sorry for the wait. Our staff didn't explain it clearly about the shipping. We apologize for this.

Due to the continued impact of the global spread of the COVID, international import and export flights have reduced drastically. Which caused international export mail transportation has become unstable, especially as we have 12 days CNY holiday, the ePacket export mail delivery time may be extended. :( Please kindly refer to China Postal services to most destinations subject to delay for more details.

According to the tracking information, the package was waiting for airplanes for 8 days, then the tracking shows: airline departure. It is on the way to your country now, should be delivered to you in 4-10 working days. We do hope the package will be delivered to your address very soon. Please feel free to write to us whenever you have any questions. We're always here to help.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding.

Edited on 2/16/2022 at 3:02 AM. Reason: Revised
#3 (permalink)      2/14/2022 2:58:09 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
stuartd
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2014
  • Posts 827
  • Reviews 91
  • Kudos289
Still a piss take as my last order was here within two weeks
#4 (permalink)      2/15/2022 3:37:40 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
SambaBugatti
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 452
  • Reviews 61
  • Kudos337
I made an Order on the 4th of January, Tracking tells the Lie it was shipped on the 7th of January.....no tracking update since 5 Weeks....no Fun anymore ordering from FT. Always the same Answer if You ask what is going on...wasted Time.
#5 (permalink)      2/15/2022 4:42:48 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
stuartd
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2014
  • Posts 827
  • Reviews 91
  • Kudos289
Still hasn't said we're it is 5 days since it supposedly left china on a plane this is just one massive piss take my last order only two around two weeks and none of this bullshit with tracking
#6 (permalink)      2/15/2022 4:44:15 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
stuartd
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2014
  • Posts 827
  • Reviews 91
  • Kudos289
+1 details
SambaBugatti wrote:

I made an Order on the 4th of January, Tracking tells the Lie it was shipped on the 7th of January.....no tracking update since 5 Weeks....no Fun anymore ordering from FT. Always the same Answer if You ask what is going on...wasted Time.



Check a site called ninja post tracking it tells you more than shitty track17

#7 (permalink)      2/15/2022 7:02:25 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
altered.ego
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2020
  • Posts 7
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
You lucky bastard, yours was shipped at least! :) I've placed my order on January 10 and it still hasn't left FT. If I remember correctly, at the time of my order stock said "Ships in 2-3 working days", now it says "Ships in 5 working days. Supposedly it's going to be shipped on 15th of February. Finally! Oh, wait ... Today is 16th of February. :/
#8 (permalink)      2/15/2022 8:47:36 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 11600
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos6096
stuartd wrote:

Still a piss take as my last order was here within two weeks




Hi, stuartd,

We have urged our post office to help and hope the tracking information will be updated this week, or next week.

SambaBugatti wrote:

I made an Order on the 4th of January, Tracking tells the Lie it was shipped on the 7th of January.....no tracking update since 5 Weeks....no Fun anymore ordering from FT. Always the same Answer if You ask what is going on...wasted Time.



And SambaBugatti, as the tracking information isn't updated for a long time, we have asked our post office to investigate your package status. If the post office verifies the item as lost, we will issue a refund or reship the order per your choice immediately.


We totally understand your feelings and do hope all of our customers will receive the package on time. But international shipping is really out of control in this hard time, especially ePacket shipping. 85% of the ePacket packages will be delivered within one month, but still 15% of parcels take longer to deliver. :( We will pay attention to the delayed packages and keep tracking them until all are delivered. So please don't hesitate to contact us if you have problems.

If the customer needs urgent shipping, we suggest you choose expedited shipping. We are also working on developing new shipping methods. The expedited service to the UK will be added to our checkout page as soon as possible.


altered.ego wrote:

You lucky bastard, yours was shipped at least! :) I've placed my order on January 10 and it still hasn't left FT. If I remember correctly, at the time of my order stock said "Ships in 2-3 working days", now it says "Ships in 5 working days. Supposedly it's going to be shipped on 15th of February. Finally! Oh, wait ... Today is 16th of February. :/




Dear altered.ego, we apologize for the delay shipping. During the CNY holiday period, the stock status of the products are based on its manufacturer's production schedules. A delay occurs when problems arise at its manufacturer. The item will be ready today, we will upgrade your shipping method to European Post Service and ship it out as soon as possible. It should be delivered in 10-18 working days.

To all of our friends, thank you for patience for the delayed order. Your understanding are highly appreciated.

#9 (permalink)      2/15/2022 9:59:21 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
altered.ego
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2020
  • Posts 7
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Finally some good news. :) Thanks for upgrading the shipping method, much appreciated.
#10 (permalink)      2/16/2022 1:51:27 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
ZenAnarchi
Guest
  • JoinedMar 2021
  • Posts 131
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos210
It was with great anticipation that I purchased a Vapefly sbs mod on January 5th. It was sent to shipping in record time, and FastTech did their job. I chose e-packet and paid a bit extra since the last few orders have arrived here in Norway in about 2 weeks. Well it didn’t work out that way this time! It was 18 days before it was sent out of China, and it will be delivered today, 40 days after I placed my order. Irritating to say the least! I ordered a tank from a competitor in China with shipping by NL Post, and it took 17 days to arrive, done and dusted. And their tracking actually worked. I love FastTech because of their selection and prices, but I am going to have to factor in higher shipping costs when I consider a new purchase.
#11 (permalink)      2/16/2022 4:49:55 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 11600
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos6096
ZenAnarchi wrote:

It was with great anticipation that I purchased a Vapefly sbs mod on January 5th. It was sent to shipping in record time, and FastTech did their job. I chose e-packet and paid a bit extra since the last few orders have arrived here in Norway in about 2 weeks. Well it didn’t work out that way this time! It was 18 days before it was sent out of China, and it will be delivered today, 40 days after I placed my order. Irritating to say the least! I ordered a tank from a competitor in China with shipping by NL Post, and it took 17 days to arrive, done and dusted. And their tracking actually worked. I love FastTech because of their selection and prices, but I am going to have to factor in higher shipping costs when I consider a new purchase.




Thanks for your feedback, dear ZenAnarchi. Yes, due to the ePacket delay, Postal NL would be a better choice which is faster than ePacket. But the shipping fee is higher. We have emailed you about the shipping method and shipping fee. Please kindly check when you have time.

Please feel free to write to us whenever you have any questions. We're always here to help.