Piss take with shipping @anniepan
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      2/19/2022 9:09:38 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
stuartd
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2014
  • Posts 827
  • Reviews 91
  • Kudos289
Anniepan wrote:

stuartd wrote:

Sorry to say but that is a joke another week before any sort of info about the tracking state. I paid for 12-15 days postage and if it arrives next week its going tobe near enough a month after it supposedly left oh wait according to you it a totally left 8days ago not when the tracking said it did nearly three weeks ago

Hi, stuartd,

We understand you need the package urgently, but the ePacket service you chose has 20 to 25 days typical delivery time, which shows on the checkout page when you place the order.

We also hope our customers will receive their packages as soon as possible or even earlier than the estimated delivery time. However, there are many uncertainties factors that may cause packages to delay in international transportation. When a delay occurs, we are committed to urging the post office and requesting a package investigation. The post office may need a long time to process, but we will do our best to shorten the time frame and offer the solution to our customers as soon as we can. That's the reason why we hope you can wait 4-10 working days. We appreciate that you can wait patiently these days. And we keep tracing the package every day to make sure we will not miss the tracking information update, so we can contact you the first time.

We take your issue seriously and will follow up with your package as promised until it's delivered. Please kindly check our email when you have time. Thank you.

That's kinda weird as I remember choosing 12-15 days shipping fior that iorder as I wanted it quicker than a UK express which is around 20-25 days and now 9 days and still no tracking update since it left and still no idea wat is going on

#22 (permalink)      2/20/2022 7:39:42 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 11600
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos6096
stuartd wrote:

That's kinda weird as I remember choosing 12-15 days shipping fior that iorder as I wanted it quicker than a UK express which is around 20-25 days and now 9 days and still no tracking update since it left and still no idea wat is going on

Hi stuartd,

Yes, we understood. For faster shipping, we recommend United Kingdom Expedited Service which has been added to our checkout page already, 10-15 working days for delivery. By the way, the package tracking information is updated on Feb 19th, you can track it on 17track website. You should receive it this week.

Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.

#23 (permalink)      2/24/2022 7:51:09 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
stuartd
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2014
  • Posts 827
  • Reviews 91
  • Kudos289
It finally arrived just under 4 weeks
#24 (permalink)      2/24/2022 8:57:52 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff|M|
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 11600
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos6096
stuartd wrote:

It finally arrived just under 4 weeks

Glad you finally got the package, stuartd. We hope the new shipment will be delivered very soon. Please feel free to contact us if you have any concerns.

We recommend our customers to choose "Registered Air Mail by TNT-PostNL" or "United Kingdom Expedited Service via Royal Mail" for shipping to the United Kingdom. Thank you.