Best bang for the buck
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.
Thread Tools


Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      3/29/2022 9:17:28 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
RattyRat
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2015
  • Posts 351
  • Reviews 115
  • Kudos205
+1 details
SKU 9728722 is nice, I have the same just in SS colour.

I have a sevo70 supbox too, while not my favourite it is a good single 18650 box mod, a bit wide for my liking but comfortable in hand and it's wide so it can accept boro tanks, 22mm dvarw with the 5ml tank is high enough for it too. I had no problem with it but I only used it a few months.
Oh also, i dropped it once or twice... it still working and still not a puzzle :D tho the glass tank broke inside that cage, don't know how... but replacing a glass tank is cheaper than replacing a mod :D
I think it's a good choice. Especially if you wanna try some boro bridges and tanks out. If you don't want do anything with boros than there are better choices out there I think... maybe not better in performance but smaller ones :)

SKU 97318497 is not working anymore what was that?

Your not missing any boat original Pico75 became non updateable with the new Type C update so no articfox for them, Swag 2 probably still the best Swag.
#12 (permalink)      3/29/2022 10:15:31 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ericbnc
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 10836
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos11490
+2 details
Vapor wrote:

I am out of the loop and could use some opinions on performance and value. I'm looking for a new MTL tank and a single 18650 battery mod. The smaller the better. What are some of the best priced performers? Hidden gems? All opinions are welcome. Thanks in advance.


I like how the ipv80 hits smooth at 50watt as 21watt. Small, light, and for mtl vaping (using old workforce mini) more than enough.

I smoke cigars that weigh more than this mod.

😊

I plan to succumb to that old vaper's siren song of "backups for backups" lol.


Let me know if you want to try one. I will gift certificate you so it go3 to you first.

You like it then keep it. Very happy you are back Vapor!

😊

Up (censored by PRC) creek with a 8 inch long piece of fecal matter for a paddle
#13 (permalink)      3/29/2022 10:31:47 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ericbnc
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 10836
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos11490
Almost forgot.

0.6 ohm 3mm 26g SS coil using wattage only.

I imagine TC is adequate but I'm an analog vaper.

😊
Up (censored by PRC) creek with a 8 inch long piece of fecal matter for a paddle
#14 (permalink)      3/30/2022 7:33:58 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Still.Me
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 12831
  • Reviews 24
  • Kudos19573
@Eric. To confirm you new mod will not take atomizers that are 25mm diameter such as the Juggerknot MR with bubble glass?


Edited on 3/30/2022 at 7:34 AM. Reason:
#15 (permalink)      3/30/2022 6:48:59 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ericbnc
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 10836
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos11490
+1 details
Still.Me wrote:

@Eric. To confirm you new mod will not take atomizers that are 25mm diameter such as the Juggerknot MR with bubble glass?


It didn't fit the Zeus but 22mm fits.

😊

Up (censored by PRC) creek with a 8 inch long piece of fecal matter for a paddle
#16 (permalink)      3/30/2022 9:29:24 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ericbnc
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 10836
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos11490
Woops!

Now thanks to autocorrect I have a "work force mini" lol.

I meant to post Wotofo serpent mini, that rta is 22mm I think.

I found a black Merlin still in the box in a parts case. I might play with tc next.

😊
Up (censored by PRC) creek with a 8 inch long piece of fecal matter for a paddle
#17 (permalink)      3/31/2022 2:55:57 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Damienteh
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2014
  • Posts 27
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos17
+1 details
I'm using a Druga Foxy right now. Fairly small for a 21700.
#18 (permalink)      3/31/2022 3:31:40 AM US Central  
Noradavis
Forum Restricted
  • JoinedMar 2022
  • Posts 1
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Message removed by a moderator (SPAM)
#19 (permalink)      3/31/2022 8:55:19 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Vapor
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 26261
  • Reviews 154
  • Kudos21051
ericbnc wrote:


I like how the ipv80 hits smooth at 50watt as 21watt. Small, light, and for mtl vaping (using old workforce mini) more than enough.

I smoke cigars that weigh more than this mod.

😊

I plan to succumb to that old vaper's siren song of "backups for backups" lol.


Let me know if you want to try one. I will gift certificate you so it go3 to you first.

You like it then keep it. Very happy you are back Vapor!

😊



I'm in ;)


Ordered Items

Pioneer4You IPV U710 80W VW Box Mod (Black)
line total $40.98

Hard to beat the size...

It is time we stop accepting the things we cannot change, and start changing the things we cannot accept...
#20 (permalink)      3/31/2022 9:37:52 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ericbnc
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 10836
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos11490
Vapor wrote:

ericbnc wrote:

I like how the ipv80 hits smooth at 50watt as 21watt. Small, light, and for mtl vaping (using old workforce mini) more than enough.

I smoke cigars that weigh more than this mod.

😊

I plan to succumb to that old vaper's siren song of "backups for backups" lol.


Let me know if you want to try one. I will gift certificate you so it go3 to you first.

You like it then keep it. Very happy you are back Vapor!

😊

I'm in ;)


Ordered Items

Pioneer4You IPV U710 80W VW Box Mod (Black)
line total $40.98

Hard to beat the size...


I just read your post vapor.

I purchased a 41usd gift certificate but it's the first time I have one.

How do I send it to your payment? Perhaps a ticket with FT support? Let me know if you are more familiar with the process.

😊

Up (censored by PRC) creek with a 8 inch long piece of fecal matter for a paddle
#21 (permalink)      4/1/2022 4:56:10 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Vapor
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 26261
  • Reviews 154
  • Kudos21051
+1 details
^Kind of you... Thank You... No need I'm all set... The Dvarw has shipped and the ipv is ordered... I had to buy GC for both purchases to work around PP ban as I recall they can only be used by the account holder... Appears they are for bank work rounds only not for gifts...
It is time we stop accepting the things we cannot change, and start changing the things we cannot accept...