@Anniepan Bitcoin payment, but no order is showing up
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      3/20/2022 4:10:46 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Boriths
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 389
  • Reviews 122
  • Kudos191
@Anniepan Bitcoin payment, but no order is showing up
Hi Annie
I put in an order of Cthulhu 520 Tank for Boro Device & Cthulhu AIO (sku #9746629) yesterday, and paid with Bitcoin, yet I don't see any order in my account. All I see in my account is this: 3/19/2022 Rebate points rewarded: CP: 100 - Complete, but as I said, no trace, what so ever, of my order.
Is this normal, or do we have a problem ? ;)
Thanks in advance, for your help.
Not politically correct, so WHEN I offend you...tough titties....and merry christmas ;P
#2 (permalink)      3/20/2022 7:19:07 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
geek
Tech Staff
  • JoinedJun 2012
  • Posts 3424
  • Reviews 19
  • Kudos4445
+2 details
Boriths, thank you for your order and we apologize for the wait. Your order has been created with the payment registered.

Please take a look at the order in your account and confirm all information is correct.

When checking out by cryptocurrency, there is a finalize order button on the page. This button needs to be clicked after broadcasting BTC payments (it works with 0 confirmation). If this button is not clicked, orders will have to be created after the fact by a staff. We apologize for this requirement, and we will improve this process this week.
All questions and comments are welcome. We are here to help.
#3 (permalink)      3/20/2022 7:50:10 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Boriths
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 389
  • Reviews 122
  • Kudos191
+2 details
Hi Geek.

Thank you !!

The order can now be seen.
I did press the finalize order, but maybe before the payment had fully gone through ?

I would, by the way like to make sure, that EU taxes were paid for, just so I don't run into the harsh surcharges, when it hits my country ? ;)

Edit: disregard the tax thing. I see taxes are on my invoice.

Thanks again for your help ;)

Edited on 3/20/2022 at 7:53 AM. Reason:
Not politically correct, so WHEN I offend you...tough titties....and merry christmas ;P