Crispy critters "change the nature of a debate thread/ general rant thread"
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#111 (permalink)      4/3/2022 7:36:20 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cilika
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 16429
  • Reviews 395
  • Kudos29900
carrion4worm wrote:

Don't quite understand all your writing, but it appears you've still got some work to do, unless you guys are working on a different experiment not related to the "length/rtesistance" experiment I did a while back.First, i would forget about the "wire past the grub screw" bit - it will change depending on atty, and really means nothing, since that wire will always be cut in practice.The basis of the experiment is simple: grab a long wire, 4 or 5 inches, and clamp it down, basically making A giant "light bulb" shape over the atty. Quickly fire until the resistance shows, and note it.Then, without changing ANYTHING, take a coiling rod and twist several "wraps" into the center of the length of wire. Doesn;t matter how many, the results will be the same AS the first time, without wraps.Simple, easier than you guys are making it. Honestly, you both should know this already, but I appreciate Philip actually trying it...it's not hard, and gives users a better understanding of how things work!Good luck!

Really? Was that Carrion's starting point for making a 6 months story about it? lol!
Obviously, if you take a piece of wire, make a loop of it and pinch it between two posts, then do the same by making some "coils" in the middle wouldn't change much. You can even twist a form of flower, shamrock, spiral, whatever, even a cat, dog or an owl there, it wouldn't!
Unless you make a contact coil there by squeezing them together, the resistance would change, I guess. A little, or a lot, depending on, but frankly I can't care enough for making an experiment for to see.

But why in hell it's relevant when it's about making builds on an atty, only Carrion will know.

#112 (permalink)      4/3/2022 7:36:52 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Richy7
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 6944
  • Reviews 155
  • Kudos10333
carrion4worm wrote:

I don't like erroneous info being posted, so I corrected it.

Stuck your nose in to create drama.

Gave you something to salivate over...I know this is why you come here!

Add delusional to your list of disorders.

#113 (permalink)      4/3/2022 7:38:52 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4842
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2896
Richy7 wrote:

carrion4worm wrote:
I don't like erroneous info being posted, so I corrected it.

Stuck your nose in to create drama.

Gave you something to salivate over...I know this is why you come here!

Add delusional to your list of disorders.

No, I was one of the first to post. YOU stick your nose in to do what you're doing right now, being a brat and a pest, with no valid info to share, EVER.

Go away now.

What does he mean when he says words?
#114 (permalink)      4/3/2022 7:40:37 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4842
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2896
cilika wrote:

carrion4worm wrote:
Don't quite understand all your writing, but it appears you've still got some work to do, unless you guys are working on a different experiment not related to the "length/rtesistance" experiment I did a while back.First, i would forget about the "wire past the grub screw" bit - it will change depending on atty, and really means nothing, since that wire will always be cut in practice.The basis of the experiment is simple: grab a long wire, 4 or 5 inches, and clamp it down, basically making A giant "light bulb" shape over the atty. Quickly fire until the resistance shows, and note it.Then, without changing ANYTHING, take a coiling rod and twist several "wraps" into the center of the length of wire. Doesn;t matter how many, the results will be the same AS the first time, without wraps.Simple, easier than you guys are making it. Honestly, you both should know this already, but I appreciate Philip actually trying it...it's not hard, and gives users a better understanding of how things work!Good luck!
Really? Was that Carrion's starting point for making a 6 months story about it? lol!
Obviously, if you take a piece of wire, make a loop of it and pinch it between two posts, then do the same by making some "coils" in the middle wouldn't change much. You can even twist a form of flower, shamrock, spiral, whatever, even a cat, dog or an owl there, it wouldn't!
Unless you make a contact coil there by squeezing them together, the resistance would change, I guess. A little, or a lot, depending on, but frankly I can't care enough for making an experiment for to see.

But why in hell it's relevant when it's about making builds on an atty, only Carrion will know.

Ask yourself the question, "Why did this come up?", then go read the first page of the thread DJ posted...it will all make sense to you then, hopefully. What's "obvious" to you and I wasn't "obvious" to some here at FT, and that's a shame. Even more of a shame that people blame me for enlightening them.

Edited on 4/3/2022 at 7:42 AM. Reason:
#115 (permalink)      4/3/2022 7:54:23 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cilika
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 16429
  • Reviews 395
  • Kudos29900
Then take my last phrase. (from the previous post) What is obvious what is not, is one thing.
I saw you several times when you were trying to "enlighten" others, there was a lot going on except for any "enlightening".
Just when you were "helping" me. In fact, your two photos helped, and thanks for that. But what was far obvious, that you didn't even understand the problem all along, maybe by the end. ....ah sure, that's because of my english... =)

Edited on 4/3/2022 at 7:55 AM. Reason:
#116 (permalink)      4/3/2022 7:59:49 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4842
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2896
cilika wrote:

Then take my last phrase. (from the previous post) What is obvious what is not, is one thing. I saw you several times when you were trying to "enlighten" others, there was a lot going on except for any "enlightening". Just when you were "helping" me. In fact, your two photos helped, and thanks for that. But what was far obvious, that you didn't even understand the problem all along, maybe by the end. ....ah sure, that's because of my english... =)

I can't understand your post jibberish - can you please try to translate it to English?

LOL. Have a good day! It must be nice being perfect, like you!

#117 (permalink)      4/3/2022 8:04:39 AM US Central  
Semenskeets
Forum Restricted
  • JoinedApr 2022
  • Posts 5
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Message removed by a moderator (SPAM)
#118 (permalink)      4/3/2022 8:07:00 AM US Central  
Semenskeets
Forum Restricted
  • JoinedApr 2022
  • Posts 5
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Message removed by a moderator (SPAM)
#119 (permalink)      4/3/2022 8:07:29 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4842
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2896
Semenskeets wrote:

Pod mod= push button and vape.
What a waste of time.
It's like making bread completely from scratch when the store 5 minutes away has sliced, bagged, fresh, delicious bread for less money than it would take you to make it.
I buy sliced bread.

...as long as you're not smoking!

I do feel hungry now, though...

#120 (permalink)      4/3/2022 8:09:20 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cilika
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 16429
  • Reviews 395
  • Kudos29900
carrion4worm wrote:

I can't understand your post jibberish - can you please try to translate it to English?

LOL. Have a good day! It must be nice being perfect, like you!

Balasan khas dari Anda. Tidak ada yang mengejutkan. =)

#121 (permalink)      4/3/2022 10:29:00 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Crispycritters
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2020
  • Posts 786
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos713
Semenskeets wrote:

Or if you get a job digging a hole and you can choose a shovel or a spoon.
You guys are picking the spoon and screaming how proud you are that you worked harder.

I wish there was a lol option, as well as Kudos.

Your post may have had a hint of troll on a vape fetishist site, but it's still funny.