What's your biggest single flavour juice mixathon?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      4/9/2022 4:01:25 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Hiko9
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 5687
  • Reviews 269
  • Kudos5470
+1 details
What's your biggest single flavour juice mixathon?
So i noticed when i looked today that my 2 litre bottle of PG was about half full, now i've been mixing by the looksaboutright method and the "that'll do" method for years and i'm used to making 500ml at a time

I estimate 1 litre of PG, maybe a bit more but not more than 1200ml
so i poured in just shy of half a 500ml bottle of 72mg (the numbers say i needed 200ml to get around 12mg)
whole 100ml of the menthol concentrate i make myself to use at 10%
10-15ml pour of FA Koolada

got to be nearly 1500ml of juice in the lubrisolv bottle nao, my biggest single mix ever, been threatening to do this for years
Green Screwdriver for LIFE
#2 (permalink)      4/9/2022 6:31:59 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
airwinny
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 8749
  • Reviews 224
  • Kudos31385
+1 details
I have two giant bottles of base mixed up, one sweetened and one unsweetened, but I never mix more than 60ml of juice anymore.

I always fell for my own trap. I get tired of juices rather quickly, so whenever I was on my 3rd or 4th 60ML of a juice I figured "I obviously really like this, finally an all day vape, woohoo!", so I mixed up a liter. And that was usually the moment I grew tired if it. Have wasted quite some liters of juice like that.

For the past year I've actually had an 'all day vape', simplest "mix" I ever made: SSA Whipped cream at 1.5% in my sweetened base. Never grow tired of it, but also never mixed more than a 60ML. I'm not ever falling for that mixathon nonsense again.
#3 (permalink)      4/9/2022 8:34:07 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
philipvdb
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2016
  • Posts 2849
  • Reviews 40
  • Kudos4551
+1 details
I always make 4 80ml bottles:
1 with roothbeer
1 with vanilla custard with one or other fruit flavor
1 with cheescake, again with a fruit flavor
1 with a mystery mix, mostly 3 randomly chosen flavors.
For the vanilla custard and cheesecake mix, the additional flavor in order of preference: mango, strawberry/kiwi, peer, blueberry

Edited on 4/9/2022 at 8:34 AM. Reason:
We can't agree on everything.
#4 (permalink)      4/16/2022 11:43:53 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
FTBuyer2013
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2019
  • Posts 45
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos38
I always make a litre, own "tobacco" recipe which has been the same for many years now.
#5 (permalink)      4/17/2022 7:43:21 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vapor
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 26259
  • Reviews 153
  • Kudos21049
M-type... Best vape flavor ever... Made up quarts at a time... Used the last of my M-type flavor years ago and TFA halted production of the flavor well before that... They never did give me a straight answer on why they stopped making M-type... I suspect they figured out some of the brew wasn't so great for the lungs...
It is time we stop accepting the things we cannot change, and start changing the things we cannot accept...
#6 (permalink)      4/17/2022 8:20:52 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
blackhack
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 659
  • Reviews 69
  • Kudos482
My biggest "Mix" was a five litre batch of Vanilla Custard for a regular customer...I usually only mix a litre at a time to keep stock levels up but he assured me that he would buy as much as I could make up.
Needless to say he reneged on the deal and I was left with it all, luckily custard just improves with a longer steeping time and I managed to sell it all over a period of time.
But once bitten as they say.
Insert smart and witty comment here.....
#7 (permalink)      4/25/2022 10:51:13 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
XDM45ACP
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 2595
  • Reviews 39
  • Kudos2772
blackhack wrote:

My biggest "Mix" was a five litre batch of Vanilla Custard for a regular customer...I usually only mix a litre at a time to keep stock levels up but he assured me that he would buy as much as I could make up.
Needless to say he reneged on the deal and I was left with it all, luckily custard just improves with a longer steeping time and I managed to sell it all over a period of time.
But once bitten as they say.

Same here, 2000ml Strawberry Custard, Born on March 18th, 2018. She backs out...But dang it's still tasting Great today...

Edited on 4/25/2022 at 10:51 AM
“I don’t think there’s a black gun culture or white gun culture, I think there’s an informed gun culture and an "misinformed gun culture.”