Who will be the first to go to prison for selling flavored juice or ecigarettes?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#41 (permalink)      4/18/2022 5:23:40 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vapor
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 26261
  • Reviews 154
  • Kudos21051
^LOL... Your troll is not far off... In reality no country stands a chance against BT and we all knew it all along... Government corruption runs deep worldwide... Especially in the states with the tobacco settlements...
It is time we stop accepting the things we cannot change, and start changing the things we cannot accept...
#42 (permalink)      4/18/2022 5:43:09 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4842
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2896
+1 details
Vapor wrote:

^LOL... Your troll is not far off... In reality no country stands a chance against BT and we all knew it all along... Government corruption runs deep worldwide... Especially in the states with the tobacco settlements...

...AgAIN with the irony!

Dude, it's time(way past time) for a new sig/avatar....you're literally being a parody of yourself!

"government corruption..." while advertising the king of it, it's priceless.

What does he mean when he says words?
#43 (permalink)      4/18/2022 5:51:14 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vapor
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 26261
  • Reviews 154
  • Kudos21051
^
It is time we stop accepting the things we cannot change, and start changing the things we cannot accept...
#44 (permalink)      4/18/2022 7:45:08 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4842
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2896
oh, sorry if you feel I was pointing out your hypocrisy.

I was.

It seemed appropriate for a person that doesn't seem to know the difference between lobbying/interest groups, and buying stocks...I suppose it was a determined "switch of the narrative", to name drop Nancy Pelosi, to feint being "informed".

I've read your posts, I know you are not.

More of the same...They've trained you well! Congrats!

Open a political thread, this is/was a vaping thread, supposedly....you'll find that a more receptive arena.

Edited on 4/18/2022 at 7:46 AM
What does he mean when he says words?
#45 (permalink)      4/18/2022 11:11:10 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vape8ion
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 13916
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos21540
OPs thread, OPs prerogative. So, if you don't want to talk about it, you may leave. As usual, though, you have too much to say.
I'm out.....have some fun. Eh?
#46 (permalink)      4/18/2022 11:51:42 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
martinc
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2015
  • Posts 7034
  • Reviews 310
  • Kudos3965
+1 details
carrion4worm wrote:

Lol, yes, I'm "fooled" when the GOP votes "no" to cap Insulin prices, and "fooled" by all the attacks on voter's rights and school teachers....don't forget all the GOP "No" votes on raising minimum wage, either!

The news is out there, if you want to see it. All members votes on specific subjects are easily available

er....insuline was already capped bro (by Trump admin, as well as epipens,dont you remember), Xiden and Co. uncapped them both like 1st week in office.

In fact Xiden made it a sport to undo everything good the Trump admin did

And now you say that the GOP is the one refusing to help diabetics and vulnerable peeps?

The reason behind if true (which I have yet to hear of) is not the reason you seem to think...I respect your vape knowledge but your geo-politics....yikes

non nobis, Domine, sed nomini tuo da gloriam
#47 (permalink)      4/18/2022 11:58:42 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
martinc
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2015
  • Posts 7034
  • Reviews 310
  • Kudos3965
carrion4worm wrote:

lol, you proved my point., as the average American doesn't own a business, and 70% of Americans live "paycheck to paycheck"...like I said, not worried about average Americans.

You bring up corrupt Pelosi, which is telling. She, and other "corporate' Democrats (Manchin, Sinema for example) are your example of what's wrong, when you could have easily said "almost all Republicans"! I call them "corrupt", while Gaetz, Greene, Boebert, etc, just call it "business as usual".

We, as forward thinking Americans, plan to get rid of Manchin, Sinema, and others like them next election. What will the GOP do?

See? There's the problem - that in their minds - there IS NO problem.

Lots of grassroots orgs are working hard to primary each and every rinos in the GOP but you wouldnt know that since you seemingly live in an echo democrat chamber which is a pity; in this day and age you cannot afford to play exclusive anymore; you got to watch the other side like a hawk to make informed decisions.

You guys here at FT are weird to say the least; and btw, instead of reacting negatively and taking it personal, just give it a thought

non nobis, Domine, sed nomini tuo da gloriam
#48 (permalink)      4/18/2022 2:25:15 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ericbnc
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 10835
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos11490
If I end up in vape jail can I trade ramen and soap (not gonna use that slippery devil) for vuse pods?
Up (censored by PRC) creek with a 8 inch long piece of fecal matter for a paddle
#49 (permalink)      4/18/2022 2:28:42 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vapeluvr
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 7717
  • Reviews 355
  • Kudos4505
+1 details
SheHagdaB wrote:

Wow.
The vape shop across the street from me is FDA compliant and has so many flavors it would make your head spin.

If they are selling any juice in a bottle, then they are not FDA compliant lol. Anything but the handful of closed systems is illegal to sell in the USA (to US consumers) because it does not have an approved PMTA. You can, however, be located in the USA and sell US-illegal vape products overseas, but then the shipping restrictions put a big burden on you.

Edited on 4/18/2022 at 2:30 PM
Vaper buys pod system, asks for a 510 adapter. LOL for days
#50 (permalink)      4/18/2022 2:32:16 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vapeluvr
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 7717
  • Reviews 355
  • Kudos4505
Triggered by signature lines. lolx2
Vaper buys pod system, asks for a 510 adapter. LOL for days
#51 (permalink)      4/18/2022 3:46:35 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vapor
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 26261
  • Reviews 154
  • Kudos21051
@martinc

Your are typing in the wind... He is programmed...