Who will be the first to go to prison for selling flavored juice or ecigarettes?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#51 (permalink)      4/18/2022 3:46:35 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vapor
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 26259
  • Reviews 153
  • Kudos21049
@martinc

Your are typing in the wind... He is programmed...
It is time we stop accepting the things we cannot change, and start changing the things we cannot accept...
#52 (permalink)      4/18/2022 3:50:32 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vapor
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 26259
  • Reviews 153
  • Kudos21049
wrong thread...

Edited on 4/18/2022 at 3:51 PM
It is time we stop accepting the things we cannot change, and start changing the things we cannot accept...
#53 (permalink)      4/20/2022 1:21:30 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4792
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2878
Imagine me, making tons of vape-related posts (like I do), but my Signature, or better yet, my profile photo was me, puffing on a cigarette. It would tend to make you think I was ignorant to my own hypocrisy, and generally "full of shit".

That's the impression it gives, sorry if anyone's "man crush" is too huge to see that, lol.

But hey, since it's really just "a Uni-Party system", they;ll be no issue with simply changing your aging banner to support the current "Uni Party" president, lol.

See now? And for the one guy, GET CURRENT. The Insulin cap vote was a few weeks back, just more "TRUMP did stuff" propaganda, that's not really true. Couldn't be, as I said, because the GOP just voted it down a few weeks back. Paying attention is key to not being deceived.
What does he mean when he says words?
#54 (permalink)      4/20/2022 1:34:31 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4792
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2878
"affordable insulin now bill" received only 17 or so "yes" votes by the GOP in the house. Yes, saving lives and affordable drugs are a "partisan" issue. Now, you know. Expect Senate to be a fight as well.

Disgusting.

My final say on the matter. Good bye.
#55 (permalink)      4/20/2022 1:41:29 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4792
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2878
vapeluvr wrote:

SheHagdaB wrote:Wow.The vape shop across the street from me is FDA compliant and has so many flavors it would make your head spin.If they are selling any juice in a bottle, then they are not FDA compliant lol. Anything but the handful of closed systems is illegal to sell in the USA (to US consumers) because it does not have an approved PMTA. You can, however, be located in the USA and sell US-illegal vape products overseas, but then the shipping restrictions put a big burden on you.

What the hell are you talking about? Go outside once in a while, I just went out and bought juice yesterday, and plenty of Vendors still ship juice...it's definitely NOT illegal, lol.

You're confusing "restrictions" with "legality".